Suspended Member - Supercell Store

Discussion in 'Disputes - Appeal Suspensions' started by Disputes, 2/24/24.

1. Disputes

Disputes
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Supercell Store

Supercell Store
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

260   1   0

Hello, Over two years ago, a person from another website purchased an account from me for $130 via PayPal. However, after a few days, he initiated a chargeback, and I reclaimed the account from him. Some time passed, and I lost access to my PayPal account. The buyer returned, claiming that he had refunded the money through PayPal without providing any evidence. He also requested me to prove that I failed in the dispute with PayPal, but I couldn't provide any proof as I didn't have access to my PayPal account (due to restrictions in my country, I had to use my friend's PayPal account from another country).

For this reason, I decided to return the game account to him without receiving any money. After a while, Supercell locked the game account. The reasons for the lock could be disrespect towards other players or sharing accounts.

After the account was locked, the person requested a refund, even though I hadn't received any money, and I rejected his request. This person found my account on all the websites I was active on and claimed a dispute.

Now, two years have passed, and considering my good activity on Playerup and the profitability it brought me, I intend to do whatever is necessary to continue my activities here and whatever you say, I will accept

3. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

What are you suggestions then to restore your account? Can you reimburse those victims?

4. Supercell Store

Supercell Store
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

260   1   0

I can give the buyer a new account at same level if thats enough

5. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

6. Supercell Store

Supercell Store
    Expand Collapse

260   1   0

Hello Hulk,

Thank you for responding.

How long should we wait for the buyer? It's been a week, and we haven't received a response yet.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,