Resolved Suspended Member - jinxedservices

Discussion in 'Disputes - Appeal Suspensions' started by Disputes, 5/24/24.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disputes

Disputes
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. jinxedservices

jinxedservices
    Expand Collapse
    Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/pr...ing-with-a-new-account.6189085/#post-38923911

firstly, i never even posted the server on site how am i supposed to sell it the, i clearly to wait for 4 days as if i post a thread, as it takes sometime to verify, after that i couldve sold it to her, but she love you talked me out when i told her, ive sold it # her and was crying about this is a scam, as about the mommymilker server, you are clearly blind to see that its a restorecord verify link not a scam server, you have no idea what your talking about i will provide you full screenshots after she unblocks me, because ive cleared all of my dms, 2ndly you open a ticket saying i never delivered. miss how the hell am i supposed to deliver your products when i never even agreed to purchase it, nor i even purchased it from you. You have no idea what your talking about.

1. I Never Even Recieved Payment From You ( so how is this a scam?)
    2. Your Just Pissed Off Because You Didnt Get The Server.
    3. How The Heck Do You Think A Restorecord.com Is A Hacking Link, Its An Auth Link To Backup Members, you just opened the report without 0 knowledge and didnt even mind searching what restorecord is on google/youtube.
    4. Your Accusation Is Wrong That Im Scamming, There Are A Million People With The Name Cobra Or Anything, so that means a person with anme cobra scammed you earlier and you see a guy with the cobra username in my chat earlier so that means i am a scammer?
    5. You Didnt provide full screenshots where i clealy mentioned that you can buy it after i put it up on playerup.
    6. Your Just A Racist love you For Calling Me A Pakistani Scammer, Playerup staff is not racist like you, and theyre wise to know that pakistano people are good aswell.
    7. you said this person has many threads to scam? miss how the heck can you accuse me when you didnt even try to buy it.
    8. Im Dedicated To Selling, That Why I Paid this site literally 20$ just to get me verifed and allow me selling.
    9. Ask Anyone On My Discord Server If I Scammed Anyone, 1 Report And You Can Ban My Account.

3. jinxedservices

jinxedservices
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    sorry for the typo error, i was in a hurry

4. jinxedservices

jinxedservices
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    Also i forgot to mention, if you need any proof that i actually give/have the products i sell please let me know, i send you screenshots, weather its the early supporter accounts, discord servers, discord vanities, boosts , members or anything else, i will do it you. This message is for playerup staff only.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. jinxedservices

jinxedservices
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    I Almost Forgot To Mention, My Website https://jinxed.cloud/ is made after i paid 165$ to a designer, im not low to scam for 40$ after i literally paid 4x the amount just on my website.

6. jinxedservices

jinxedservices
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
  7. jinxedservices

jinxedservices
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
  8. jinxedservices

jinxedservices
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    My Message To Everyone Is To Please Not Deal With Her Unless You Want To Get Suspended For No Reason Just Like I Did, She Has No Idea What She Talks About, She Even Called A Restorecord An "ACCOUNT HACK" " Link, Please Be Aware Of Nonsense Peopel Like Her. I On My Side Will Do Everything In My Power To Get Her Banned Off This Platform Myself. Here Are Proofs Attached Below :

https://www.playerup.com/threads/pr...ing-with-a-new-account.6189085/#post-38935675 & https://www.playerup.com/threads/suspended-member-jinxedservices.6189584/

9. jinxedservices

jinxedservices
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
  10. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

11. jinxedservices

jinxedservices
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
  12. jinxedservices

jinxedservices
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
  13. jinxedservices

jinxedservices
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    @Hulk Please Close This Ticket, She Wrongly Accused Me Ans Won't Respond?

14. jinxedservices

jinxedservices
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
  15. jinxedservices

jinxedservices
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.