Suspended Member - fireflyshop

Discussion in 'Disputes - Appeal Suspensions' started by Hulk, 5/21/24.

1. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

Suspended Member : @fireflyshop
    Suspension Date : 21-May-2024

2. fireflyshop

fireflyshop
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

1   0   0

Hello, I would like to appeal my suspension. I don’t know what I did wrong so you can let me know. Thank you

3. OP
    OP
    Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

You have an account under @scientist8.

We do not allow multiple accounts.

You keep trying to get around the situation instead of fixing the original situation. You can login to @scientist8 and appeal your suspension. Moving forward, we will close any new accounts you open and have censored your store links.

Fix your original problem and account, then we can let you back on the site.