Resolved Suspended Member - DexterWizzard

Discussion in 'Disputes - Appeal Suspensions' started by Hulk, 2/10/24.

1. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

Suspended Member: @DexterWizzard
    Date of Suspension: February 10, 2024
    Reason For Suspension: Repeatedly posting fake buy now listing, fake listings, abusing sticky process.

Store likes this.
  2. DexterWizzard

DexterWizzard
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

286   0   0

My Location:
    hey, Is it possible to get unban? The last time I created the topic as you wrote to me to send an offer to me and I accept it

3. DexterWizzard

DexterWizzard
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

286   0   0

My Location:
  4. OP
    OP
    Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

We don't allow bogus buy now listings. Not 100% sure what you're doing but I warned you and then you turned around and did it again minutes later. Until this activity ceases, your account is suspended.

5. DexterWizzard

DexterWizzard
    Expand Collapse

286   0   0

My Location:

I did as you said to me, I put it to send me an offer, I want unlocking, here is the vague how I did

Also if you help me make people to send an offfer to me, I will be glad of this

[​IMG]

6. OP
    OP
    Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

17   0   0

There is no price here. This isn't a valid listing.

7. DexterWizzard

DexterWizzard
    Expand Collapse

286   0   0

My Location:
    Yes, you wrote to me to suggest me send an offer

I did as I understand, if you can show me how to do the right thing, I will do it, I also ask you to unban me

8. OP
    OP
    Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

17   0   0

Will try to explain this here.

If you're selling multiple packages

10 Likes for $10
    20 Likes for $20
    50 Likes for $50
    100 Likes for $100

You need to create listings for each one and properly price / categorize them.

9. DexterWizzard

DexterWizzard
    Expand Collapse

286   0   0

My Location:

But how can I evaluate them? How would you appreciate this? What did you write if you appreciate your example, I will understand this

10. DexterWizzard

DexterWizzard
    Expand Collapse

286   0   0

My Location:
    What you wrote, I evaluate this is the most minimal, that is, it will be 10 Likes for $ 10
    I see like this is your example, I understood correctly? It will be $ 10? So I put the price for $ 10, if a person wants to buy, he send me an offer

Store likes this.
  11. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

6k+   1   0

Register a real price for your services

And it should be a price that is close to other sellers and not have a big price difference to be unrealistic

You can also make a list
    Relative to the number and price
    For example, 1 like = 1 usd
    2 likes = 2usd
    3 likes = 3usd