Resolved Suspended Member - darkoo19

Discussion in 'Disputes - Appeal Suspensions' started by Disputes, 1/4/24.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkoo

darkoo
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

4   0   0

My Location:
    Sir , im still waiting for the suspension to be lifted please check the verification sent from my email
    Thanks for you work anyways

2. darkoo

darkoo
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

4   0   0

My Location:
  3. darkoo

darkoo
    Expand Collapse

4   0   0

My Location:
    i need an update @Hulk ????

4. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

You did not follow the rules here. 2 more accounts were created since then, 1 which someone reported you scammed them - https://www.playerup.com/threads/instagram-shop-1000-usernames-daily-updated.6114927/

At this time, we believe you're selling fake items. You then lure people offsite to scam them.

5. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

If you want us our assistance, then be nice about it. We have done nothing wrong on our end but you refuse to comply with the multiple accounts policy.

Once you have fully agreed that you won't open any additional accounts then we will resume working on this.

6. darkoo

darkoo
    Expand Collapse

4   0   0

My Location:
    im fully ready to be verified i just want you guys to reply to me and tell me how long it will takes and what should i do just tell how it will works

7. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

17   0   0

I will have the KYC part looked at shortly here.

I have looked and cannot find who reported your other account yet. If I find it, I will pass that information onto you to resolve.

8. darkoo

darkoo
    Expand Collapse

4   0   0

My Location:
    Yes please check the KYC sent from my email [email protected]

they must be a competitors that trying to ruin my reputation there is alot of customers here who can vouch me and rate their experience with me , i just want to finish this thing im ready to work with you

9. darkoo

darkoo
    Expand Collapse

4   0   0

My Location:
    Let me know how long it will takes for the suspension to be lifted @Hulk

10. darkoo

darkoo
    Expand Collapse

4   0   0

My Location:
    I need to get an update about my suspension @Hulk

11. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

darkoo19

Your account is restored.

2 rules:

1. If anyone complains about your services, we will ask for proof they did business with you. If they provide it and you can't resolve it, you will be suspended until that's resolved.

2. If any middleman listings are created and a buyer pays, we expect you deliver those to get paid. If you don't, we will restrict your account from posting new listings moving forward. Don't list middleman listings if you can't deliver them.

Please take note of this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.