Resolved Suspended Member - choppyxsr

Discussion in 'Disputes - Appeal Suspensions' started by karon911, 1/10/24.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. choppyxsr

choppyxsr
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. choppyxsr

choppyxsr
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

Hello, sorry for being desperate, but i really want to try posting again here. I already did the KYC, how long this will take?
    Thanks again.

3. choppyxsr

choppyxsr
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Hello guys, any update?

4. choppyxsr

choppyxsr
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

5. choppyxsr

choppyxsr
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

6. choppyxsr

choppyxsr
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

@DISPUTED @Middleman I sent the KYC what was needed ! Can you reopen my account and delete warnings? Thanks !

7. choppyxsr

choppyxsr
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

@disputed @Middleman please, verify my documents and reopen my account. An answer is not that hard !

8. choppyxsr

choppyxsr
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

9. choppyxsr

choppyxsr
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

An reply is that hard? You said is good, verify myself with kyc and that's all.
    I AM WAITING MORE THAT WEEKS. REOPEN ACCOUNT IS THAT HARD?
    I understand, if you don't want to reply / reopen my account, i will leave this forum and i will refund all of my payments to playerup !
    Thanks for nothing, time spend and no serious team. @Disputes @Middleman

10. choppyxsr

choppyxsr
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

11. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

We will send you a follow up to your e-mail shortly here.

12. choppyxsr

choppyxsr
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

@Hulk @Disputes @Middleman Understand my situation please, i was waiting more than few weeks, i sent all required files on mail. If you don't want to reopen, please refund my money and i'll never try again to sell here. Now i understand that you don't care about sellers and people who invest money here!
    REOPEN MY ACCOUNT IS NOT THAT HARD I THINK, NOW I HAVE RLY BAD FEEDBACK ABOUT THIS FORUM AND I REALLY NEVER PROMOTE IT AGAIN.

13. choppyxsr

choppyxsr
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

It's been moths there, is that hard to reopen my account? I send everything in timp and this is how you treat every seller? @Hulk @Disputes @Middleman

14. choppyxsr

choppyxsr
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

It's been moths there, is that hard to reopen my account? I send everything in timp and this is how you treat every seller? @Hulk @Disputes @Middleman

15. choppyxsr

choppyxsr
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Hello guys ! After months, you don't reactivate my account, IS THAT FUKING HARD TO REOPEN IT? @Hulk @Disputes
    I WANT AN ANSWER !

Store likes this.
  16. choppyxsr

choppyxsr
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Lol guys, after 2 months still nothng.

17. choppyxsr

choppyxsr
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Hello there ! Dear @Hulk @Disputes @Middleman @Admin and other stuff. I see you are doing great job and as seller here, i appreciate a lot helping people from scammers.
    It's been 2 months waiting to reopen my account ! After you decision to repen, nobody opened my account back !
    Please, answer or reopen my permissions please !

Semitrap likes this.
  18. Semitrap

Semitrap
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

My Location:
  19. choppyxsr

choppyxsr
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Semitrap likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.