Resolved Suspended Member - choppyxsr

Discussion in 'Disputes - Appeal Suspensions' started by karon911, 1/10/24.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karon911

karon911
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

scammer, already blocked earlier, here is a topic with a complaint, where he has 2 accounts from one country and one city, I do not advise buying anything from him!

New alt acc choppyxsr

Do you think it's a coincidence? I think not, he even has a cheated reviews, scammer man, you can analyze everything here, also accounts created in romania and germany, where his first accounts that are already in the ban, scammer man!

help admin @Middleman @Admin @Hulk @Ryan

old accounts scammers @Khanzo @Heyan @BoostUp Store @madxness[​IMG]

here are his old threads

https://www.playerup.com/threads/discord-nitro-1-month-3-99-no-login-fast-delivery.5773889/

https://www.playerup.com/threads/discord-nitro-2x-boost-best-price-4-monthly-no-login.5772144/

https://www.playerup.com/threads/be...y-no-login-700-vouches.5976744/#post-35158713
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. OP
    OP
    karon911

karon911
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

other site banned

3. OP
    OP
    karon911

karon911
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. Disputes

Disputes
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

@choppyxsr

You can respond here. Be aware @karon911 is not the only one who reported you. We have 4 reports from users over similar issues. Your explanation is needed.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  5. choppyxsr

choppyxsr
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

Thanks for part to say something about all situation. I'll try to be how much short i can for you. At the beggining, i want to say that i am working with work and travel [ that mean i was changing the hotel / house / ap almost weekly or altest few days ] this is why these accounts of me was banned for connecting from different ip's. I understand it was mistake and i know that is under bad things from playerup. After some time, from my 4nd account i guess, i was thinking and i quit that idea because nobody read my tickets about the reason why i cam connecting from different ip's. If is needed, i can show you all of my contracts and where i was when. Now, after some time, i arrived at home and i create account called choppyxsr, i buy to verify myself to be all alright. I bought import of my feedback and other stuff. Few people from playerup tried to buy from me and i told them to purchase with middleman from here.
    I understand the mistake from before, but i gonna use only this account and i try to don't login when i have to go at work. this is my promise.
    About reports, no one of these 4 people is not my customer, i think i never speak with them. I know 2 of them, they make selling here and i have much better prices than them and this is the reason i think and this guy is reporting me everytime, but again never speak with me.
    I hope you gonna understand my situation and i hope you let me win money with you !
    One more thing, the vouches can't be botted because this site verify everything. I am verified seller here is display on website and every customer can check by yourself by click on his profile and also, you can check of many of them the photo with transaction / receipt !
    Here is my vouch / feedback's from my customers : https://myvouch.es/madness
    This is my discord server : https://playerup.com/primecloud
    Thanks for understanding again and i really hope that will be good final decesion for you and me.

6. choppyxsr

choppyxsr
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

About the website playerup, i was banned because they has different rules and i post same thread more then 2 times and i applied for moderator on their website without be 6 months old on this website. it will expire in 2 hrs, i speak with them.
    Proof :

7. OP
    OP
    karon911

karon911
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

What was the problem that you didnt create multiple accounts? If you can use the same one, its all excuses, also in your thread it says that you sell at one price goods, I went to your server and there is a different price? There is nothing in the promotions there.

You cant create 5 accounts on the site, there was already such a person who had 10 accounts somewhere, he is also in the ban, I think you are also a scammer like him, and reviews can be bought who sells discord member, also you also sell discord member, which means you can buy reviews, I think its not a problem for you

You dont even have to write to me, I wont answer you, let the admin decide what to do with you when his site has 5 accounts of the same person already banned, thank you for your attention, @Hulk read this

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. choppyxsr

choppyxsr
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

You all have is to do things like that? lol
    First, i am reseller of members for discord [ i use some services from website to sell them ] and is for grow an server, looks good and people will join to an server, is good for promote and only for that.
    2ND If you gonna go to limited offers, prices are that one i post to the playerup. Stop acting like police guy looking to find love you.
    3rd, you don't bought anything from me, stop sayin' that i am scammer, so go speak with all of my customers, you have chat, also you can contact them lol
    And in the last thing, i explain what happened to admin, hulk and other stuff member why i was creating that accounts, why i stop created them and why i bought stuff on this account to be verified and more.
    @Hulk i know that you suspended on this account before for the same reason, but i was explaining the complaint and i really apreciate if you can read again. Happy new year and help me with this post hunter for no reason.
    Thanks for anyone who will help us in this case !

9. choppyxsr

choppyxsr
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

And btw, i have more than 500+ customers, and in my discord server + vouches from website more than 800+ vouches, so just keep calm and do something good, stop acting like that. Maybe you're kid, maybe not, but stop acting like one.
    This is all i have to say, i let the stuff to decide and i will respect them desicion.
    I know what "mistakes" i do with create that 4-5 accounts before [ but i repet, work and travel, i was changing the "home" almost every week or every after 2-3 day of work ] and i really appreciate if you guys can lemme remain, post, sell on this website through middleman of course and grow togheter !

10. choppyxsr

choppyxsr
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

I don't know if you check, but i hope you do ! Also i attach this photo for stuff, because you are scared to write an message on chat, so i do that for you :

11. OP
    OP
    karon911

karon911
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

You probably dont understand whats going on? You have 5 accounts banned, you made up your own reasons, now everyone will say that: I travel a lot and forgot my login and password from the site.

I don't think thats an excuse when you already have 5 accounts banned, you're acting like a kid

12. choppyxsr

choppyxsr
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

You write so much, just close this thread until staff don't take an decision !
    I verified myself, i am 21 years old, i have physical job and in online.
    I working with crew on cruise, so just keep your love you's only for you. Thanks !

13. choppyxsr

choppyxsr
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

This gonna be my last post here, i hope you will take decision best for us. At the begining he said that i have ban on playerup, but is not right. I was banned for applying at moderator without has 6 months older, using "cheapeste than everywere" what is under them restriction and i post same post more than 2 times.[ there you can post same thread for many times you want ], i speak with them and i already get unbanned and much more than that, they got me verified and i already has 2 first buyers from there. If is needed, i can attach photos ! Thanks.

14. choppyxsr

choppyxsr
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

This gonna be my last post here, i hope you will take decision best for us. At the begining he said that i have ban on playerup, but is not right. I was banned for applying at moderator without has 6 months older, using "cheapest than everywere" what is under them restriction and i post same post more than 2 times.[ there you can post same thread for many times you want ], i speak with them and i already get unbanned and much more than that, they got me verified and i already has 2 first buyers from there. If is needed, i can attach photos ! Thanks.

15. choppyxsr

choppyxsr
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

I hope someone will read all of these !
    Any update? I want start posting here again.
    I saw many people from here start using my thing with myvouches, big seller on this forum. So, for much more, anyone can join to my server and talk with chat to see if i am trust or not lol.
    Vouches 600+ -> https://myvouch.es/madness
    My discord server -> https://playerup.com/primecloud
    Thanks and i really wait for an update !

16. choppyxsr

choppyxsr
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

17. choppyxsr

choppyxsr
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Hello ! Still no answer? I am patient, but please an answer is not that too much. @Middleman @Disputes
    One more thing to get in touch, i put on my threads that i accepting middleman from here. how that is scam?

18. Disputes

Disputes
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

choppyxsr

For us to consider moving forward with your account based on the overwhelming evidence against you, we want to KYC you to start the process of considering to reopen your account. Please check the e-mail to your @gmail.com and respond back to that e-mail. Once you have done that, we will update this ticket shortly afterwards. This is "required" not optional due to all the reports against you.

Thank you for your cooperation.

19. choppyxsr

choppyxsr
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Thanks a lot. I already sent the KYC. Butbe aware, i still has the old account called "madxness", what we can do with it? Can you delete it and lemme use only this one?

20. choppyxsr

choppyxsr
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.