Sold STATE 500 |2 accounts HQ Plasma 6+HQ Plasma 5| A lot of resources and other

Discussion in 'State of Survival Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Vitaly777, 9/9/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vitaly777

Vitaly777
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    HQ Plasma 6>VIP8>Power 340M>Army 2M>46 Heroes(Maddie&Frank,Blue and Purple heroes all Generals(29 Gold mostly the most necessary and strong lieutenant colonels and majors) and of the rare Daryl (4lvl. division of power), Mikoto, Sawyer, Joker>chief lvl 58>Research Lab much has been studied>A bunch of everything in a backpack, resources (tomatoes, metal, wood, fuel) were never spent, everything was built from resource extraction in Wild lands.In the top alliance.

Alternative HQ Plasma 5>VIP7>Power 215M>Army 1M>44 Heroes(29 Gold mostly the most necessary and strong lieutenant colonels and majors I-V) from rare Mikoto, Joker>chief lvl 54>Research Lab much has been studied>A bunch of everything in a backpack, resources (tomatoes, metal, wood, fuel) were never spent, everything was built from resource extraction in Wild lands.In the top alliance.
    Contact me if interested [email protected]

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.