Selling  Trading  1-60 Minutes SELLING Skyblock Coins for 0.20 A mil down to .13 A mil

Discussion in 'Hypixel Skyblock Coins for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Estrallis, 9/8/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Estrallis

Estrallis
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hey! Thanks for taking interest.

I am a veteran Skyblock player who has recently lost interest in the game, and, as you saw, im selling off all my coins. I have around 1b left in stock.

Why you should buy from me:

NO-BAN Guarantee
    - All coins will be delivered using alt accounts that have relatively average mid-game skyblock stats (My accounts, i have full control over all of them.) All of these alt accounts also have a hypixel level above 80. This makes all trades safe, 100%, all the time.

Game Knowledge
    - In addition to helping you get your coins out there, I'm willing to help you in your skyblock journey! As a cata 45, SA 45, and (previously) maxed-out player, I can help guide you through the game in any stage, from beginner to end. Skyblock is a diverse game with a huge amount of action-packed content, and in any purchase of $25+, you will have access to dm my discord whenever you need anything. You can ask me any question about the game, and i'll answer as best as possible, even down to how to spend your money.

Cheap Prices
    - 125-300m = $.20/Mil
    -
    301-550m = $.17/Mil
    -
    551-800m = $.15/Mil
    - 800-1000m (1B) = $.13/Mil

Many payment methods
    Unlike some of today's conventional coin traders, i will accept the following:
    - VALORANT Gift Cards US (Only orders $25+)
    - VISA Gift Cards US (Only orders $25+)
    - Paypal Invoice (Only orders under $25) (You either pay the fee or just take what you get)
    - Any other methods not mentioned, just ask.

DM Me on discord! My name and tag are Ako#1170.

Happy gaming!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.