Sold [Selling] 2100 CP. TOP ACC. I have everything except Godslayer. Played every day since...

Discussion in 'Elder Scrolls Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Dumsn, 5/23/24.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dumsn

Dumsn
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

100 million,mythic ring of greatness,myrri all guilds 10,grand over,learned all crafting motes,knights circle,event motes,grand master crafts everything in any style and with any traits.radiant mount 2.lots of apex mounts.lots of top gilded pvp and pve sets finished. 100 costumes from the store. 16 skins. 12 personalities. hundreds of learned furniture blueprints. 9 polymorphs, hundreds of jewelry for the face and body, hairstyles. bought all DLC up to the stone garden (quit playing). pumped to the maximum skils stam dk.1 character that played.3 tokens change name and appearance, 1 token change race. 10 outfit slots. assistants banker, merchant, cat. 26230 achivoks, almost all awards from crown chests of all kinds. no only graymur
    2 maunts temporary offers 600 crowns of gems -50lvl) mults with 210 inventory, maximum chests in the house,trial, arena, dunge and top equipment for many classes. all guilds and 10-level, made quests all regions except the factory city, south and north elsweyr, merkmaer
    - Write to me, I have a lot of different accounts, there are very rare options, I'll find you the best option! # buying, write to me, Friendly :)
    - All data is safe and easy to change, full support :)
    - Often there are discounts! :)
    - No stolen accounts, you will be the only owner!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.