Pending Old negative fake Feedback removal

Discussion in 'Feedback - Open A Claim' started by rubygorila, 2/20/24.

1. rubygorila

rubygorila
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

My Location:
    1. Date Dispute Happened
    8/7/22

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    Example: I'm the Seller

3. Total Transaction Value
    Example: $none (but the person leave me neg.feedback and asking for 250 usd i dont get any money of him)

4. Other Members Username

5. Why Should The Feedback Be Removed
    Because i did not scamm him if i can remember he asked me go first i give him info but he not payd i had to recover account.

6. Provide All Chat Logs, Screenshots and Additional Information Below
    cant find i deleted all chats longer time ago maybe he will have them there was old thread with the dispute i cant find.

2. Kahwoozy

Kahwoozy
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    You scammed me bottom line. I have already provided the evidence, that’s a lot of money you took from me and I’m not gana just let it slide by and let you keep pretending and using your methods. You are a fool and everyone reaps what they sow. I need moderators to look at the previous threat and course of action.

Hulk likes this.
  3. OP
    OP
    rubygorila

rubygorila
    Expand Collapse

My Location:
    Look say what you want but i know i did not scamm you and not took any money from you there was not proof provided you just blocked me then and leave negative feedback i cant remember evrything but i never scamm anyone over money there... thats why i want to look into it @Hulk @Admin

4. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

Can you upload proof in this ticket?

rubygorila likes this.
  5. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

6. Kahwoozy

Kahwoozy
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    I hope you all take this very serious, as I wouldn’t do make this up and still try to bring justice to this guy. He took money from me years ago, I’ve open many tickets with you all and provided tons of photos, I know there is not an attorney to look at the details stating he mixes his words. Bottom line is here is proof and I lost my money, years ago I sent all of this with no reply. Now years later here it is again. His items he posts etc is all scams, non are legit and the prices are all ridiculous as well. I pray no one else falls victims to this scam!

Attached Files:

7. Kahwoozy

Kahwoozy
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    To add, after doing more research, I see only one more feedback on his page after mine, which seeing that the other account was created on his same location, I’d like you make sure that an item was actually purchase or he did fake feedback to put on a show. Thanks. Some people can really manipulate others and if they put that energy elsewhere they could become successful in an honest way.

8. OP
    OP
    rubygorila

rubygorila
    Expand Collapse

My Location:
    @Kahwoozy u out of your mind! there was no way u give me the money i give u the account there is and sayd "ok got it sec" ready the info for you then after i give u it ,, u trick me i had to take back u dont give me any money u tought i couldnot recover the account back? why i would report my self again to remove the feedback? i dont scamm anyone there i would be long time banned... i selling accounts or gold safe i even sold things there trought middleman and no one report me that i scamm them...

9. OP
    OP
    rubygorila

rubygorila
    Expand Collapse

My Location:
    I DONT manipulate anything i sold him one of my accounts.. he found me on playerup and added me on discord. he went first and sent me money ..# i give him info..

Attached Files:

10. OP
    OP
    rubygorila

rubygorila
    Expand Collapse

My Location:
    @Kahwoozy first of all i sayd "kk got isec" u know why because i was sending u over the txt document glad i dont put the bank pin there yet,, u would take all stuff out of the account u get mad because u couldnot? .. and u never give me the money for account.. u instant blocked me.. i not lose anything but u play it on me to not get banned.. that i scamm "why u would say why scamm me?!?! in discord many hours later after i give u info?

Attached Files:

11. Kahwoozy

Kahwoozy
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    This is proving that you blocked me and ran off with my money!!! Why am I even talking to you, who is in charge the moderators. Is anyone looking at the proof I’ve given multiple times in different tickets.

12. OP
    OP
    rubygorila

rubygorila
    Expand Collapse

My Location:
    no because u blocked then u unblock me and u could send me mesage only if we were friends.... on discord.. and u try to play all that on me.. be kind once why u doing that to me??. u know i dont steal anything from you i see you like doing that to people... i wouldnot fight for the feedback removal if i would scamm someone..

13. Kahwoozy

Kahwoozy
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    Well you’re not suppose to do business off of this site, I was doing it because it was of a game currency. So your are practicing scamming behavior by not using middleman. Just like I did I got scammed by you. Shows. You can edit your last comment and try to back track cus you are digging deeper.

14. OP
    OP
    rubygorila

rubygorila
    Expand Collapse

My Location:
    this is my last post i dont took from u anything and ... u wanted outplay me so you can laugh and get me banned.. yeah or u wanted me to give u free money?? uask then that 600m is fine..when i give u when i am the one who almost got scammed.. why u would not record or post pic trading me the money? because u couldnot.. cus u dont give me im done with ut waiting for @Hulk to process this.. im tired of you.

Attached Files:

• gg.png
      gg.png
      File size:
      367.6 KB
      Views:
  15. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

@rubygorila this feedback dispute section is for non genuine experiencing or defamatory false feedback. Based on the feedback, what is false that he provided against you?

rubygorila likes this.
  16. OP
    OP
    rubygorila

rubygorila
    Expand Collapse

My Location:
    False is that hes tryining to say he give me some money for the account .

17. OP
    OP
    rubygorila

rubygorila
    Expand Collapse

My Location:
  18. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

Did he not send you funds for your account?

19. OP
    OP
    rubygorila

rubygorila
    Expand Collapse

My Location:
    he has about to give me osrsgp(virtual game funds). for the account he dont give me any.

#19 rubygorila, 3/20/24
    Last edited: 3/20/24
  20. OP
    OP
    rubygorila

rubygorila
    Expand Collapse

My Location:
    @Hulk hmm? what else you need lemme know.