Pending Negative feedback for no reason, No transaction happened

Discussion in 'Feedback - Open A Claim' started by cihy, 3/6/24.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cihy

cihy
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

How to Report a Feedback Dispute
    Please fill out all 6 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    1/12/24

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the seller

3. Total Transaction Value
    No transaction happened

4. Other Members Username
    FateExcalibur

5. Why Should The Feedback Be Removed
    Buyer left negative fake feedback, No transaction happened, please remove the negative feedback
    6. Provide All Chat Logs, Screenshots and Additional Information Below
    A random guy leaves a negative feedback for not selling the account that is sold already to someone else a while ago, no transaction has occurred, please remove the negative feedback kindly

2. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

@FateExcalibur

The seller above is disputing your feedback claiming they never did business with you. If we don't hear back from you within 72 hours, the feedback will be removed for submitting fake feedback. If in event you had a genuine transaction with this user, please reply back with any supporting evidence. Thank you for your cooperation.

3. FateExcalibur

FateExcalibur
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

I made a payment on January 3rd to this seller for an account. The account’s thread status changed to purchased after that. There’s been an open middleman conversation thread between them and myself since January 4th, though no one has ever responded to it besides myself asking for help. I’ve tried to contact them multiple times, and the only response I ever received was that I should have contacted them on discord before making the purchase. This is not the behavior of a decent seller.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  4. FateExcalibur

FateExcalibur
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

They’ve also deleted their responses in the conversation that we had on Discord, to make it look like I was just sending them messages without them responding. I don’t actually care about the account anymore, and have been trying to get the order cancelled, but I followed the instructions on this website to make the purchase and was treated terribly, despite multiple attempts to get in contact.

5. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

What is your order number?

6. FateExcalibur

FateExcalibur
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

The Transaction ID is 9078882001.

7. OP
    OP
    cihy

cihy
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

Transaction never happened, I have never sold anything to this person. The account was sold to someone else before he's purchased it, and he didn't even bother to contact me redards the account.
    It's to me to decide to whom to sell and not the account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.