Resolved Kind requst for removal unfair/lying feedback

Discussion in 'Feedback - Open A Claim' started by Visnja, 5/25/24.

1. Visnja

Visnja
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

My Location:
    How to Report a Feedback Dispute
    Please fill out all 6 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    7th May, 2024

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Seller

3. Total Transaction Value
    $1090 USD

4. Other Members Username
    NOOBIE1234

5. Why Should The Feedback Be Removed
    Hello,

I am addressing you with a kind request to remove feedback from my profile that was left by a fake and lying member who tried to ruin/harm my reputation by posting a lying/fake comment about me after he didn't like the price for my sale.

Please find below a screenshot of our discussion, where you can see that I was polite and professional despite his provoking comments.

https://gyazo.com/1e2d9de7d6a5c0a4cc5fd034476deb5a

This is a really unpleasant situation that could make my life harder since I am trying to sell my product, but his comment/feedback on my profile will scatter potential customers.

I don't even know how you can approve these things to be posted # even verifying if it's true or not.

I really hope you will do your best and everything in your power to protect me (as one of your loyal customers).

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
    Nik

6. Provide All Chat Logs, Screenshots and Additional Information Below
    https://gyazo.com/1e2d9de7d6a5c0a4cc5fd034476deb5a

2. OP
    OP
    Visnja

Visnja
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

My Location: