Resolved Fake feedback received for no reason

Discussion in 'Feedback - Open A Claim' started by Lime Seller, 3/11/24.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lime Seller

Lime Seller
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

My Location:
  2. OP
    OP
    Lime Seller

Lime Seller
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

My Location:
  3. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

@Cdaley

The seller above is disputing your feedback claiming they never did business with you. If we don't hear back from you within 72 hours, the feedback will be removed for submitting fake feedback. If in event you had a genuine transaction with this user, please reply back with any supporting evidence. Thank you for your cooperation.

4. Cdaley

Cdaley
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

My Location:
    This seller has stolen $1,000 from me. I paid him for a YouTube channel and I never received the channel from him. He refused to return my money. He is still selling that Youtube channel on this platform.

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  5. Disputes

Disputes
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

Can you upload proof of this? Proof of payment.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  6. OP
    OP
    Lime Seller

Lime Seller
    Expand Collapse

My Location:
    @Cdaley , share a proof please.

7. OP
    OP
    Lime Seller

Lime Seller
    Expand Collapse

My Location:
  8. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

9. OP
    OP
    Lime Seller

Lime Seller
    Expand Collapse

My Location:
    because i am not available 24 / 7. i check too late. recently i receive a new social media stocks and i am ready for deal by using playerup middleman.

10. OP
    OP
    Lime Seller

Lime Seller
    Expand Collapse

My Location:
  11. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

12. OP
    OP
    Lime Seller

Lime Seller
    Expand Collapse

My Location:
    @Hulk , please delete fake feedback.

13. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

You waited too long to dispute these. We will contact the parties email shortly and try to contact them that way.

14. OP
    OP
    Lime Seller

Lime Seller
    Expand Collapse

My Location:
    @Hulk still my issue is not resolved. please remove my fake feedback, i am waiting for longer time period, and many times i try to contact you.

15. OP
    OP
    Lime Seller

Lime Seller
    Expand Collapse

My Location:
  16. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

As mentioned above, you need to dispute these right away, not 9+ months later. As soon as 1 buyer replies back to us, we will be able to move forward with all 4 of these.

We have email notified these users.

17. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

Disregard. I see @Cdaley reply.

He tried to get ahold of you on PlayerUp, you never responded. Prior to that you redirected him offsite to do the sale.

Due to redirecting users offsite, it shows he had an experience with you. Due to that, we will not overturn this feedback as we have done in the past.

We believe @Lime Seller that you're doing shady / scammy business offsite. You're disputing 4 feedbacks and you disputing ones prior to this. # we honored this because you disputed right away but the fact you're disputing 9+ months later we cannot get ahold of these users anymore, they moved on.

I will extend a courtesy warning to you now. If you continue to try to get around the system disputing feedbacks months later and/or buyers continue to complain anymore about doing business with you offsite and being scammed, we will close your PlayerUp Account. We are keeping it open for now since the users didn't follow up and provide actual proof. However ultimately your decision to dispute these months later is why we're turning down your request for removal.

The next step for you is to contact these users yourself, resolve their issues, show proof you tried to resolve their issues and then they can be removed on their end / if you tried to resolve their conflicts and they failed to respond.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.