Resolved Fake feedback for no reason

Discussion in 'Feedback - Open A Claim' started by Embrerro, 2/7/24.

1. Embrerro

Embrerro
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

2. OP
    OP
    Embrerro

Embrerro
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

@kotovm110 I dont know you, Provide a video proof where the date of the transaction is visible, in the video find my nickname through the search where my contacts are indicated on my profile. You left a review for no reason and called me a scammer in pm, this is strictly punished by the site administration.

3. OP
    OP
    Embrerro

Embrerro
    Expand Collapse

@Hulk Hello. You have to take action for this misunderstanding. I ve never talked with him # and i dont know him. I have alll history conversations and reserve chats, I would have remembered it, but no

4. kotovm110

kotovm110
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

My Location:
    @Hulk
    This person owes me money and he is ignoring me more then month

5. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

Please upload proof of this in this ticket.

6. kotovm110

kotovm110
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

My Location:
    He says he will refund it at the end of February

Embrerro likes this.
  7. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

Then there is no need for us to get involved with this feedback dispute. You have the option to remove it on your end.

8. OP
    OP
    Embrerro

Embrerro
    Expand Collapse

He says that he is trying to delete it, but it is not deleted and is transferred to an empty page when clicking the delete negative review button, I will forgive to help with this

9. OP
    OP
    Embrerro

Embrerro
    Expand Collapse

@Hulk check discord and pm, complete transaction please, as u see i need money

10. OP
    OP
    Embrerro

Embrerro
    Expand Collapse

@Hulk @Admin @Support I got a second negative feedback because I still haven't paid him @kotovm110 back, it's all because you @Middleman haven't cashout the money from the website to my balance yet, i m still waiting around 6-7 month, and still not yet get my money from website

11. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

I see that transaction is on hold now and doesn't have any involvement with that user as kotovm110 bought directly with you.

kotovm110 how much is actually owed to you anyway here?

12. OP
    OP
    Embrerro

Embrerro
    Expand Collapse

He didn't buy anything from me, and I know that the transaction is not related to him, but I owe him $84 only, If you make a withdrawal from website to me, I can pay him off, that's the thing

13. OP
    OP
    Embrerro

Embrerro
    Expand Collapse

@Hulk I need money so I can pay him off, and I've been waiting for my money for 6-7 months from the Playerup website.

14. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

Understood. So you have a tiny amount due but the other ones were all paid out, correct? I see from the logs you have processed thousands of dollars worth of transactions here since 2018. Only $84 is due correct?

kotovm110 please verify how much the seller owes you.

Embrerro likes this.
  15. OP
    OP
    Embrerro

Embrerro
    Expand Collapse

@Middleman Correct 104$ total atm by pending, 84 to Kotovm110, 20 to me
    upload_2024-4-9_19-49-58.png

16. OP
    OP
    Embrerro

Embrerro
    Expand Collapse

It is better to send the entire amount $104 to the Kotov for waiting as compensation, thank you Hulk

17. kotovm110

kotovm110
    Expand Collapse

My Location:
    Hello. Embrerro owed me 84$, but if you can send $100 for waiting, thats also ok

Embrerro likes this.
  18. OP
    OP
    Embrerro

Embrerro
    Expand Collapse

19. OP
    OP
    Embrerro

Embrerro
    Expand Collapse

20. OP
    OP
    Embrerro

Embrerro
    Expand Collapse