Sold Extremy rare hearthstone account 7 years of play, mecha jarraxus, madam lazzule, king rastakan heros

Discussion in 'Hearthstone Boosting - Buy Sell Trade' started by pask0o0, 11/23/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pask0o0

pask0o0
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    BONUSES WITH THIS ACCOUNT IS OVERWATCH ACOUNT WITH HIGH GOLD/LOW GOLD ELO (DEPENDS ON ROLL) MBY EVEN PLAT IN NORMAL COMPETITIV, 2 GOLD GUNS AND ADITIONAL 1000 FOR NEW ONE(3000 IS FOR NEW ONE BUT IN GOLD AT END YOU GET AROUND 250 OR EVEN MORE POINT'S SO YEA)
    ANOTHER BONUS I WILL PREBUILD SOME MORE DECKS FOR YOU TO PLAY WHEN YOU GET THIS ACCOUNT AND MBY EVEN GIVE YOU TIPS(IF YOU WANT TIPS) ON HOW TO KEEP THE VALUE AND EVENTUALY INCRISE IT.
    UNDERSELLING THIS FOR A LIMITTED TIME HURRY UP. IN DESCRIPTION I EXPLAINED WHY THIS IS SO WORTH.

The reason why this acount costs 360 dolars is becous of all rare stuff that can't be buyed anymore or get anymore ever. For example mecha jarraxus is worth around 80 bucks that is how much you needed to pay for him, now you can't get him but let's say his value is around 50 bucks, arthas was rly hard and dificult hero to get around of week or cuople of weeks to get him, madam lazzule is worth around 30 bucks etc. MY heros are just the stuff that puts this account into extremy rare.
    I can sell this acc for like even 400 dolars or more but i am underseling it becous i need money right now.
    If you take care of this account in a year of two you can easly sell it for 500 dolars becous it has that extremly rare stuff like mecha jarraxus and other stuff.
    Extremy rare hearthstone account, mecha jarraxus, madam lazzule, king rastakan, arthas heros and more, around 80% or even more of standard cards, all expansion except noxxromus and i only have first wing of blackrock mountion. Special card backs. View immages below.
    I think i have every mage legendary and every warlock one(standard).
    Legendarys: 90 legendarys overall standard and wild( some of them are golden)
    EPICS: 88 unique epics overall i just counted cards most of them have 2 pairs so yea it's more then 88.

if you want some more images massege me i will be glad to send them to you.
    When i was screan shooting every class had areound 10 images with 8 cards that is minimum of unique 80 cards for every class.

https://www.playerup.com/middleman/?page_id=5&form=cart&p_key=10807038_75928

Attached Files:

#1 pask0o0, 11/23/20
    Last edited: 11/23/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.