Selling  EU 76K DUST 8K GOLD 46 LEGS/100 EPICS WITH US 68K DUST 8K GOLD 44 LEG/90

Discussion in 'Hearthstone Boosting - Buy Sell Trade' started by adriancito, 9/15/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adriancito

adriancito
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I have both regions of the EU and EE. UU. With many cards and dust / gold in this account, making it a unique double region account! Destiny 2 Gift too. Also 3 packages for the new expansion for both regions of the EU / EE. UU. Available now.

I would like to use Paypal as a payment method, so scammers do not bother and do not waste my time. I have spent more than 3 years playing it.

Awaiting your offers.

You can create more than 40 legendary in EVERY region that I obtained in both the EU and the US. UU. Name change available and I am the original owner of this account and I obtained all the necessary information such as secret and mail, etc.

Information from the main EU region:

EU REGION - 76K DUST [76, 000] 8000 Gold and name change available and only STANDARD CARDS, WITHOUT WILD.

Golden Legendary: Lucentbark Druid, Houndmaster Shaw Hunter, The Glass Knight Paladin, Zerek`s Cloning Gallery Priest, Harrison Jones neutral, Golden Zayle, Golden Sn1p-SNAP - 7

Druid - Aviana Duskfall and Cenarius and Lucentbark Golden - 3

Hunter: Master of Shaw Golden, Oblivitron, Master of Boom Flark, Emeriss - 4

Magician: Archmage Arugal, Khadgar, Luna`s Pocket Galaxy, Toki Time Tinker, Kalecgos - 5

Paladin - Crystalsmith Kangor, Commander Rhyssa, Tirion Fordring and The Glass Knight Golden - 4

Priest - Chameleos, Zerek Master Cloner, Catrina Muerte and Zerek Golden - 4

Rogue - Edwin Van Cleef, Face Collector, Gral The Shark and Myra`s Element Unstable - 4

Shaman - Electra Stormsurge, Al`akir the Windlord and Hagatha the Witch - 3

Warlock - The Soularium, Lord Godfrey and Fel Lord Betrug - 3

Warrior: Darius Crowley, Dr boom and Akali the Rhino - 3

Neutral: Nat Pagle, Zayle Golden, King Mukla, Golden Snip Sn1p-Sn4p, Archmage Vargoth, Harbinger Celestia, Barista Lynchen, Golden Harrison Jones, Leeroy Jenkins, Subject 9, Zilliax, Chef nomi e Ysera

Total number: 100

Druid - 2x Crystal Song, 2x Whispering Forest, 2x Treespeaker, 1x Lore's Elder, 1x War Elder, 1x Dreampetal Florist

Hunter: 1x snake trap, 1x nine golden lives, 2x arcane fletcher, 2x necromechanical, 1x toxmonger

Magician: 2x Spectra Book, 1x Mana Cyclone, 2x Unexpected Results, 1x Arcane of Keys, 2x Astromancy, 2x Creation Power

Paladin: 2x hidden wisdom, 2x cathedral gargoyle, 1x justice sword, 2x dragon speaker, 1x luminous stone technician and 1x vindictive wrath

Priest: 1x lazul scheme, 1x shadow figure, 1x shadow shape goldem, 1x power word replica, 1x full shadow priest

rogue: 2x, 1 vial of necrium, 1 uncertified contract are sought

shaman - 1x omega ind, 2x witch preparation, 2x far view, 1x thunder, 2x totem curncher, 1x earth elementa, 2x bogshaper

Warlock - 1x rat hunter, 1x doom doom, 1x spider web, 2x ectomancy, 2x jumbo imp

warrior - 1x spanner, 2x supercollider, 2x beryllium nullifier

neutral - 1x crystallizer, 2x hungry crab, 2x sinister banker, 1x fortune teller, 1x masked contender, 2x murloc war leader, 2x nightmare amalgam, 2x south sea captain, 1x voodoo doll, 1x golden witch cauldron, 1x binder of sand, 2x armed piñata, 2x Lemental Azerite, 2x operating emp, 2x holomancer, 1x loose specimen, 2x seforio bomber, 1x mossy horror, 2x portal overdemon, 1x invisible saboteur, 1x batter head, 2x whirlwind storm , 1x great evil archmage, 2x marine giant, 2x mountain giant

You also obtained more than 90% of the common and rare cards and you can create the rest with dust: 76k.

He obtained all classes, except the priest and the magician, with a maximum level of 60 and more than 500 victories in the range - golden portrait - the magician obtained 392 victories and level 60 and the priest obtained 151 victories at level 47

I got all the wings of the Dalaran Heist expansion and the PvE adventure and I have completed it all.

I also got many card backups and some additional heroes like Nemsy.

US secondary region UU. With the same account information:
    UNITED STATES REGION - 68k powder [68,000] and 8,000 gold ONLY STANDARD CARDS - NO WILD

Golden Legendaries - The Warrior Boom Reaver

Legendary: 44

Druid: Floop Glorius Gloop, Flobbidinous Floop, Lucent bark - 3

Hunter: Shaw Master, Boommaster Flark, Vereeasa Windruner and King Krush - 4

Magician: Stargazer Luna, Luna Pocket Galaxy, Kalecgos - 3

Paladin - Glass Knight, Prince Liam, Nozari - 3

Rogue- Edwin Van Cleef, Face Collector, Myra Rotspring, Heistbaron Togwaggle and Tess Greymane- 5

Shaman - Electra Stormsurge, Swampqueen Hagatha and Hagatha Witch - 3

Warlock - Archienemigo Rafaam, Mr. Godfrey, vile Lord Betrayal, Hir`eek, the Bat - 4

Warrior- Golden boom Reaver and Blastmaster Boom - 2

Priest - Zerek, Bwonsamdi, Death Catrina - 3

Neutral: Lorewalker Cho, Millhouse Manastorm, Zayle

If you are interested in my account write to the mail
    [email protected]
    line

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.