Selling  1-24 Hours [Community Moderator] HOMUNCULUS CRAFTING SERVICE for HIRE!

Discussion in 'Summoners War Boosting for Sale - Buy Sell' started by Rolan, 11/22/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    MOD, Platinum Seller & offers Broker/Pilot Service
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

483   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Frequently Asked Questions and Service Terms

#1 What do you mean by Pilot Service?
    - Pilot service means i will be the one doing all the things that you can't do due to your busy schedule like farming runes, grindstones, materials for crafting or skill evolution to your homunculus.

#2 Why do i need this kind of service?
    - Need to gather materials to craft and/or get skill evolution for your homunculus? I can do all of that for you if you get this service.
    - We all know how tedious it is to farm for these crafting materials especially if you're limited with time because of work/studies.

#3 How can i TRUST you with my account?
    - As you can see i have 100% Clean Feedback, Verified, a Platinum Seller and acting as a Community Moderator here, which means i am only here for the business nothing else.

#4 How many crafting materials do you think you could get me if i hire this service of yours?
    - It will depend on your Average Time per Run (ATpR) and your Current Rank.
    - For example: If your ATpR is between 3-4 minutes and your current Rank is A+,
    we'll be averaging between 90 - 140 pieces of crafting materials for that specific element PER HOUR.

#5 What information do you need to be able to do this service?
    - Server
    - Hive Username
    - Password and Secondary Password (if setup)
    - Elemental Boss(es) To Farm ( If more than one, i would advise you to just hire the service for each boss separately )
    - Average Time per Run & Rank(s)

TAKE NOTE: Just that information, i will not touch or change any information on your account. In fact, i would ask you to temporarily remove any sensitive information about you (if there's any) in case you are worried. Also make sure that your current progression can do all the things that you hired my service for.

#6 How much is your rate for this service?
    - Rates for this service will be charge by HOUR(S).
    - 1HR = 1.5 USD

#7 What are the accepted payment methods to avail your service?
    - PayPal
    MINIMUM SERVICE TIME PER DAY: 1 HOUR
    MAXIMUM SERVICE TIME PER DAY: 4-8 HOURS

TAKE NOTE: May take short break(s) if needed, i will inform you about it if in case i needed to take a short break.

#8 Will i be required to pay first before the pilot service begin?
    - Yes, once the schedule has been set i will ask you to send the payment to my PayPal account.

#9 How would you provide evidence or proof that you really did pilot my account and completed the hours that i hired your service for?
    - Well the best thing would probably to record it but due to my poor internet i'm afraid its not possible, showing screenshots might work but that's still not enough. My solution to this is before you proceed on hiring my service what you could do is go and farm for an hour and record how much mana, materials, grindstones, runes, crystals and even rainbowmons you have before and after you finish farming. Record at least 2-3 hours of farming then get your average loots/hour OR just the exact DURATION you're planning to have me farm for you to get your most accurate average loot/hour. Other than that i will just have to ask you to trust me. I'm open for any suggestions if you have better options on how we could track it better.

TAKE NOTE: Please make sure you have enough Crystals or saved Energies in your chest for Energy Refills.

#10 Where should i inquire if i want to hire your service?
    - You can contact me here in PlayerUp.com CLICK ME

#11 Where should i release my account's information?
    - I will ask you to ONLY release your account info here in PlayerUP.com via Private Conversation that i will be creating specifically for the service NOT in any other forms like emails/3rd-party messenger and even in KIK to avoid impersonators.

#12 Still have questions unanswered? PM ME!
    - Please don't reply your questions in this thread! See the image below this message on how you can contact me. If you are in mobile and you can't see the image, you can contact me via Private message here in PlayerUp.com CLICK ME. All communications regarding transactions will be finalized ONLY here thru PlayerUp.com. I DONT USE SKYPE/KIK/EMAIL OR ANY 3RD PARTY MSGER APP WHEN COMMUNICATING OUTSIDE PLAYERUP.

i would highly recommend you contacting me here in PlayerUp.com first before going thru any transactions to make sure you are dealing with the right person and not a SCAMMER. Thank you!

#1 Rolan, 11/22/18
    Last edited: 3/28/19
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  3. Squinty

Squinty
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

My Location:
    I'd buy if i could even get those materials xD

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Rolan likes this.
  4. OP
    OP
    Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    MOD, Platinum Seller & offers Broker/Pilot Service
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

483   0   0

It depends with how you are doing in your rift beasts, i would recommend this service if you could at least reach RANK A and above otherwise it would take too much time to farm for those materials.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.