Sold BOT 2.0 FOR THE FARM EXPERIENCE BATTLE PASS. IMPROVED VERSION

Discussion in 'Hearthstone Boosting - Buy Sell Trade' started by budgotov, 3/3/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. budgotov

budgotov
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

76   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    write # buying: my discord bud'gotov#0632 and telegram @comingforyou22

DETAILED DESCRIPTION
    How is this bot better than others
    1) This bot has been updated and now does not crash the game. Can work 24/7
    2) Does not "blunt" after the end of the match, if the daily was updated or given a 50gold reward
    3) If the xc crashed itself, the bot will launch the game from the launcher and continue farming
    4) Works on resolutions: 1920x1080 and 1366x768

You buy a bot that starts searching for a match, presses OK on the mulligan, plays the cards and pulls to the wick
    Since the bot is a clicker, therefore, during its operation, the PC should not be touched

This bot shows itself best on the priest with provocations and aoe-sweeps
    After the purchase, I will throw off the deck code. You can even build it from base maps. I'll help you with the creation

You can not be afraid of a ban, because the bot does not use the memory of the heartstone. This is a regular clicker that is guided by screenshots

The bot is not perfect, and can sometimes burn through the hero's strength # drawing cards, but it fulfills its task and wins back 100%

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.