Selling  Original Owner (Yes) .

Discussion in 'Discord Dank Memer for Sale - Buy & Sell | Cheap & Safe' started by dqlistic, 5/23/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dqlistic

dqlistic
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   1   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Selling Dank Memer Coins for a cheap price of $15 per 1B!

All Prices:
    USD $2 / 100M
    USD $15 / 1B
    5% # if you stock buy more than 5B at one go. Minimum purchase $6.

If you want to buy more than 10B, there might be a wait of 3-7 days as I would have to inform my supplier.

Current Stock: 20B+
    Payment Methods: PayPal (through Friends & Family option)
    Add me on Discord via HeistingUrMom<3#9868 if interested.

Attached Files:

#1 dqlistic, 5/23/23
    Last edited: 5/23/23
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    dqlistic

dqlistic
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   1   0

My Location:
    The negative feedback against me is false. I was trying to buy a supposed account worth $1000+ just for $70 USD by him and it was of course, definitely a scam. He tried to get me to send him an Amazon Giftcard as payment, which of course is to avoid chargeback issues or legal charges. When I asked why can't I send through Paypal Goods and Services since my country does not support Friends and Family, he said that his Paypal was of government services and that sending by Friends and Family was the only possible method, which is definitely false. Lastly, he didn't even know the most basic account linkings (facebook, game centre, google) and kept saying I will get the account by him sharing with me the password and email when clearly that's not how the game works at all. When I finally called him out as being fishy and it being a scam, he immediately blocked me. Please trust me. To add on, he also kept calling me the moment I don't respond which shows that he was 100% anxious and wanted me to pay him faster as it was a scam. upload_2023-5-24_12-50-59.png upload_2023-5-24_12-51-15.png upload_2023-5-24_12-51-29.png upload_2023-5-24_12-51-46.png upload_2023-5-24_12-51-54.png

3. OP
    OP
    dqlistic

dqlistic
    Expand Collapse

0   1   0

My Location:

#3 dqlistic, 6/2/23
    Last edited: 6/15/23
  4. OP
    OP
    dqlistic

dqlistic
    Expand Collapse

0   1   0

My Location:

#4 dqlistic, 6/13/23
    Last edited: 6/15/23
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.