Selling  Many Chars 5 Max Level wizards with up to date gear and pets. Level 150 Ice, Death, Storm, Fire, and Life.

Discussion in 'Wizard101 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by TechnologyQueen, 6/16/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TechnologyQueen

TechnologyQueen
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I'm looking to sell this ancient account of mine. I no longer regularly play and I hate to see my hard work go to waste. I have 5 level 150 wizards that I am offering, they all have multiple pets from all the metas, they all have up to date gear as well as a full energy set including pet on the Ice. A few chars have a farm going, most notably the ice on the Red Barn Farm. There are two separate accounts. One account has the Ice, Death, Fire, and Life, and the other has the Storm as well as a level 55 myth that can be deleted if preferred. Both accounts are linked together. The storm account also has a few level 1 characters that have Empowers stored on them. The Ice also has 100+ Megas Snacks. These are included. The main account contains multiple bundles as well! I'm open to any and all offers that may be above or below what I set the price point as.

#1 TechnologyQueen, 6/16/22
    Last edited: 6/16/22
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. jokr

jokr
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Can we talk more on discord?

3. ninjadudeyezs

ninjadudeyezs
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hello I am also interested in buying your account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.