Selling  10000+ Members  2020 or Newer  Entertainment 300k+ Empire of 200+ Emote Servers - Nitro Users - Passive Growth

Discussion in 'Discord Servers for Sale - Buy & Sell | Established & Aged' started by Junnie, 9/26/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Junnie

Junnie
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello! I own an empire of over 200 emote servers with 300k+ total members and would like to move on from discord due to personal reasons.

The servers are great for redirecting passive growth to a community server as you can put a link to the community server or an emote hub that links to a community server in the emote server and whenever anyone joins the emote server, there is a 50% chance they also join your community server. I used this method to grow my anime server to 90k members.

I have created all these emote servers myself through months of hard work, which I did about a year ago as a coping mechanism for the breakup I was going through at the time. Regrettably I didn't take care of my body and overworked myself during the 4 months of working on these servers, but what I did get is a huge emote server empire which helped me succeed on Discord. My emote servers make up more than half the number of emote servers on discord and there is nobody else with an emote empire with such size that covers so many topics.

The users often join these emote servers with nitro for the purpose of using the emotes on a community server, which is hopefully your community server! The perk of having nitro users in the emote servers is you can ask for boosts in an emote server easily and turn it into a successful community. Many of these emote servers are eligible for discord discovery and discord partnership once turned into communities. So you can either turn one of the big ones into a community and redirect the growth from all the other ones towards it or you can have all the servers link growth to a community you already own.

Not selling it for under $13k or without being paid first. I get messages from scammers on this site constantly and this is a server I've invested a months of hard work and money into. I've bought and sold servers with big names in the discord owner space such as Ryan, who owns millions worth of members, with no issues.

DM me on Instagram: @theyoungteasippers to buy for $13,000 after seeing invite link. Please mention "300k emote servers" so I send you the right link. The link will be to the emote hub which then links to all the emote servers. Pay first with crypto or Zelle. Don't waste my time by DMing me with a small budget.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Junnie

Junnie
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I own an extensive collection of emote servers and I don't expect everyone to be interested in or have the budget for all of them. For example, you can buy a portion of the collection containing 100k worth of members and in turn pay 33% of the price, which ends up being $4,290.

I understand people want to get what they are promised without issues during a server transaction, and that losing thousands of dollars is the last thing anyone wants. If you desire to buy a large amount, I'm open to having you pay a little bit, for example half of what you desire, and in turn transferring you half. After I transfer the first half you pay for the second half of the servers you want and I transfer them.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.