WTS: US: Dara Mactire 85 warrior PVP CHEAP!!!!

Discussion in 'WoW - US Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by World of Warcraft, 3/28/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Selling sick arms/prot warrior for Tanking or dpsing RBgs or easily get 2200 with the S10 i have already farmed for you.

ARMORY LINK

Currently fully gemed and chanted for 2400 rbg team but has enough gold to spec to arms and back and forth gemming and chanting.

Mounts-Mechano Hog,Engi Flying Mount,Hard to farm BH Mount Drake of the west winds!!!! Maxed out flying of coarse.

BOA- Has litterally almost ALL BOA items for all characters including ones from guild exalted rep only missing a few!!!!!

Armory doesnt show it but i do have the s10 2h weapons but got the sheild/1h equipped.

I AM ORIGINAL OWNER WILL GIVE SQ/A AND PHOTO ID COPY TO THE BUYER FOR 100% FLAWLESS TRANSACTION!!!!

PLENTY OF GAMETIME LEFT ON HIM!!

For those of you that know or care he is a member of Dara Mactire one of the best pvp guilds in the world with players like swifty/mercader/sacredheals/ and well if you care you already know but i will not guild quit when i sell this character you will fully remain in the guild if you like or quit if you dont all up to you!

PRICE $200 Paypal or W/U only!

Contact Me

Email: cody.w.potter@gmail
    Phone: NINE ZERO THREE 2433627
    Or PM ME

Thank you very much want to sell this today if $200 is to much shoot me an offer and i promise if your only one interested we can work out a fair price!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.