WTS: US: Continuing 9 85s! Wts!!

Discussion in 'WoW - US Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by World of Warcraft, 3/28/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

This is my SEXY rogue on a single account for sale seperately as well
    (only have security question/email for this no cd keys / no ID scan for the reason being that there IS no ID scan on it and I did not recieve CD keys but I have had this account OVER a year. Even has my original rogues name Stabbed

us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...stabbed/simple
    This I would rather show in game. but here is armory - AND headless horsemen mount is my favorite he has.

and my sheety huntard on seperate account no cd keys / ID scan but email / security question us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ne/prey/simple 525 engineer obv ill show the rest of the toons in game cause describing 9 is ridiculous

us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...impress/simple
    GFs spriest that we dual SPriest PWN in 2's with lol

us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../forget/simple
    her mimick DK
    MESSAGE ME FOR ARMORY OF THE FRESH DRUID SHES NOT SO PRETTY SO NOT WORTH EVEN POSTING ARMORY JUS A THROW IN IF YOU WOULD SAY
    I am lookin for atleast 1200 for all the toons thats a steal if you think about it being lvl 85 alone is worth 100 dollars having 9 toons @ that level + the status they are at currently is way more than 100.

CONTACT ME ASAP IN MESSAGE OR POST HERE AND WE CAN SWAP PHONE/AIM!!!

Im willing to sell each account seperate not sure @ what price tho just start throwing out offers and lets get workin ALL ON US SPIRESTONE! IF YOU DIDNT NOTICE GREAT PVP SERVER ONE OF THE TOP!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.