WTB: US: Maat's Cap or Near Maat's Cap account

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XI FFXI Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Final Fantasy XI, 3/26/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Final Fantasy XI

Final Fantasy XI
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I am looking for and will pay well for a Maat's Cap or near Maat's Cap account. I prefer OO's with all OO info, but will consider all accounts offered. I am looking for an account to buy for my own use and never to sell again. Exceptions only being back to seller if I am no longer playing. The price I will pay will be based on : 1. The closer account is to Maat's Cap the better I will pay. 2. Original ownership or OO's basic account information and origin of account (the more detailed OO info the more I will pay). 3. Jobs I desire at cap or close to cap. 4. Progression of content. 5. Playable gear status. ( Stripped or Not) 6. Crafts (really no concern) If you think you have what I am looking for please PM me here and I will get back to you asap. I can and am willing to use multiple means of communication and also have multiple means of payment methods. Please PM me here and we can talk via this site or I can give you contact info (upon request) for faster real time negotiations. I prefer AIM just because it is mobile and can be on it almost anytime of day. I am willing to use MM and provide my own personal information. I have been Paypal verified for several years along with Trustwho and Ebay. Thanks for your time, J

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.