WTB: US: Looking for a cheap SMN Account EU/US

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XI FFXI Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Final Fantasy XI, 3/26/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Final Fantasy XI

Final Fantasy XI
    Expand Collapse

Hi EGS, I'm looking for an cheap SMN account as my 2nd account, this account should have following requierments. 1. EU/US account dosen't matter I have both clients. (But prefer US) 1.a Transfer Up and Ready 1.b Provide pictures of the account and it's gears, weapons, gil etc... 2. SMN Level: Minimum 75+ 3. Avatars: ALL (Including Fenrir and Diabolos, a big + if you have Odin & Alexander aswell) 4. Sub jobs: All subjobs that is importent to use for a SMN I aspect is done to minimum level 49. 5. SKY/SEA: All missions done. 6. Abyssea Areas: If possible ALL 3, but atleast unlocked to 1st Abyssea area. 7. Dynamis accsess to atleast Dreamland * The most importent ting with this account is that SMN meet all my requierments, but an extra plus for the account could be, if the account also have a PLD levled up minimum +75 and with gear. * My offer for such account will depends on what the account have in gear, weapons accsess, gil selliables, etc.. My bid goes from a range from min 50 US to max 150 US. * I can do both Paypal or send true WU, I'm validated both places and can send the money after talked with the seller and come to an equal agreements. I have lost one of my ratings sense Monarch did a rollback on EGS website, but the last account I did get was from Neoex Any questions, offers, send me a PM or post your reply in this topic along with pictures of the account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.