WTB: EU: WTB: Account in Ragnarok or transfer available

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XI FFXI Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Final Fantasy XI, 3/26/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Final Fantasy XI

Final Fantasy XI
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Good morning guys, I want to buy an EU account on Ragnarok server (or worldtransfer available to enter to that server). I was playing some years ago but I quitted. My favourite jobs were nin (favourite one), mnk, sam, smn, rng, thf, whm... But I will accept almost all jobs. Logically it is better more than 1 job at 75+ to prove different ways. I do not mind the race, mithra, galka, hume,... etc The important thing is to have finished COP, Zilart and have access to all the zones of the game (Limbus, Sea, if possible Abbysea but it is not important I have bought all the expansion). I am not looking for an expensive account with all the AF3+2 gear, because I will play for obtaining it. But at least Tamas/Rajas Ring, Zilart earring, some gear from Gods or Limbus, AF2, Brutal earring, some 75+ gear, some merits... you know, a decent gear to play. I will pay as maximum 80-100$. As I said before I am not looking for an expensive account with the best gear and all jobs 95+. It is urgent, I want to start playing as soon as possible.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.