Selling World of warcraft Account Account thats been used...

Discussion in 'WoW - US Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Ken Vokey, 1/20/10.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ken Vokey

Ken Vokey
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

World of warcraft Account Account thats been used since release. All chars have epic flying and tons of loot. account comes with about 15k gold and enough stuff on them that you can sell for another 10k gold. All chars i belive have max fishing / cooking. 80 rogue with max JC/Inscription. ICC25 man / 10Man loot. Frost badge gear. 85 epic mounts. 75 pets. more raid stuff than you can shake a stick at. does 9k dps no prob. has like 22 titles and even a contest winners tabard which is extremely rare considering only like 20 characters have it out of the 30 million chars currently in the game :-/ im also exalted with 38 out of the 40 reputations. 80 warrior with enchanting / inscription. full tier9 tank gear. can tank any instance currently in the game no prob, 41k hps self buffed. also some frost badge gear 80 Death knight with max skinning / mining. full tier9 dps gear. im pulling 7k dps with no prob. with frost badge gear. 80 warlock with tier 8 gear, was my main but i switched. still has above average gear, ilvl 245 mostly. max tailor / herb if you want any more info just let me know. i will be selling the username / password. i can accept payment via paypal. asking $300 which is a steal for this kind of account. but im open to offers. email me at [email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.