Selling  Twitch Automated Viewers/Chatbot/Prime Subs / StreamelementsCampaigns

Discussion in 'Twitch Views - Buy Sell Trade' started by Cheraj, 7/24/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheraj

Cheraj
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

53   0   0

My Location:
    Hello guys! I'm a twitch seller for years already through various different platforms! I'm back on playerup (had issues with 2fa)

This thread will explain everything that I'm selling: if u have any questions, feel free to ask! :eyes on fire:

[​IMG]

Aside from what I'm offering in the GFX - I offer followers for $2 per 1k : all the accounts are cracked with randomized names/usernames/creation date - the way I do it is drip feeding - you wont get 50000 followers all at once, rather a random number through the day (that we agree on previously of course)

And finally the third thing that I'm offering is StreamElements campaign completions - or rather any campaigns or promotions ever - i can do it! (max, guaranteed payout - even things that require actual money to subscribe are possible - like Hello Fresh).

[​IMG]

Things like these are done with residential ips, all from a different computer to maintain trust score with the advertiser - at times there are even small purchases done so your brand image is not sulked by lots of downloads / no purchases.

Pay for StreamElements campaigns is decided on difficulty and is usually in the 35-45% of the total campaign pay.

last but not least (And I'm sorry if this is not permitted, I mean no harm ) - but here are some of my recent vouches!

[​IMG]

If you want an invite to discord - just pm me (to see the vouches yourself - please keep in mind I won't ever initiate any sale with any member of this forum other then the permitted means (and that is through PM and Middleman)!

Thank you everyone and sorry for massive post!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.