Stole Money Supercell-store wont replace/refund

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by cocpossiblescam, 4/19/22.

1. cocpossiblescam

cocpossiblescam
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    https://www.playerup.com/supercell-store is his profile , its a long story . April 2021 I sold an account to another person ill say hes person1 offsite , I got this person to send the money to supercell store totalling 175$ and supercell store gives me a different account for myself . 1 day later person1 disputes the payment therefor disputing supercell store straight , we waited 2-3 months and the dispute wasnt solved so I gave him the account back after making a few payments on the clash of clans account . Around september or october 2021 supercell store says his partner went missing so we had 0 status on the dispute , his fault not mine but I let it off until around february 2022 lmfao -- he had the account between this whole time , in feb 2022 he messaged me saying his partner showed up after so long???? and the dispute was won I have proof of this . He returned the account to me but the account was banned , it was confirmed banned in his possession but he is accusing me of doing shady stuff in the background . On march the 7th?? he tried to recover the account but failed too , ever since then him and his partner keep going on holiday and are ignoring me . I want a new clash of clans account or my money refunded . it was through paypal

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Store likes this.
  2. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

6k+   0   0

Hello, I read your text
    Paypal payments are reported and refunded up to 3 months in advance
    If 3 months have passed, wait for the middleman and hulk to decide for him

I tag the seller to follow up on this dispute
    @supercell-store

3. OP
    OP
    cocpossiblescam

cocpossiblescam
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    After speaking to amir on whatsapp I have retrieved all the proof I need. In these pictures supercell store has 1. admitted the acc was locked in his possession 2. He received the money - He wants me to pay 50$ for another account which I decided is unfair . I want a refund full or he should get banned . He believes that I am responsible as I forgot to show proof I was logged out but I ALSO HAVE PROOF he checked the acc in december 3-4 months after I gave to him and it was fine

Store likes this.
  4. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

6k+   0   0

The seller will not refund the buyer or send him another account
    Check this dispute @Middleman

5. OP
    OP
    cocpossiblescam

cocpossiblescam
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    upload_2022-4-21_17-43-42.png seems like hes ready to get banned tbh

6. Supercell Store

Supercell Store
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

260   1   0

Hello everyone!

Amirhossein you didn't tag me! why did you put my profile link into a text ! ^_^

I'm sorry for mentioned that, tbh I was a bit angry from this guy
    I understand that you've faced some problems to process payouts

The short story is that I owed my friend he paid my friend and but he charged back the money and we didn't had access to the money
    this guy had the account for free for 3 months then I took back it but her didn't send me proof of removing the account from his device and when I asked him send the proof he ignored me
    WhatsApp Image 2022-04-21 at 7.41.24 PM.jpeg

then I checked and removed it instantly, we don't play accounts coz we know Supercell will lock accounts if you login to the game from two different locations
    We waited for 3 months but the dispute was unsolved on PayPal,
    After 6 months, my friend disappeared
    after a few months I decided to deliver the account to the buyer without getting money
    I lied him that we won the dispute (while my friend was disappeared )
    But that doesn't matter coz I was delivering the account to the buyer
    When I returned the account to buyer he told me the account has been locked

I guess he contacted to supercell through that account or he was active on the account when I was checking it! he didn't prove that he doesn't have access to the account and thats why the account is locked now
    and it's not my fault as I said we don't play

my friend is not available I've lost my money and the account
    And now this guy wanna get a refund from me while I got nothing

I won't give him refund/new account coz there is no seller that give you warranty vs ban or lock, we are not responsible for what they do through accounts
    we can only give warranty vs pullback

Store likes this.
  7. OP
    OP
    cocpossiblescam

cocpossiblescam
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I messaged you about in december you logged in the acc as the email says , after looking at this it seems you were on the acc but denied it every time - I CAN PROVIDE PROOF. It makes 0 sense your friend disappeared yet your always exchanging paypal to btc . you still have the paypal such bullshit ... also ur claims are false the acc is locked not banned so you pulled some love you and no seller gives an acc for free out of the blue 1 year later . you won the money otherwise login the paypal and show proof stop chatting love you

Store likes this.
  8. OP
    OP
    cocpossiblescam

cocpossiblescam
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I can provide proof of all of this

9. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

Store likes this.
  10. OP
    OP
    cocpossiblescam

cocpossiblescam
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    He has blocked me everywhere and the account can not be restored since he tried multiple of times . his friend has "disappeared" for 6 months with the money so there is no waiting. He also said to me that he has the money and has no proof he was lying except a simple screenshot . it makes 0 sense

11. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

your sales are a little weird
    So you owed your friend and the buyer paid your friend?
    And the buyer recovered his money and you recovered your account?

are you sure your friend has recovered the money or are you just guessing?

12. OP
    OP
    cocpossiblescam

cocpossiblescam
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    His "trusted" partner who owns his paypal apparently ran off so he has no way of knowing if we won the dispute . he is lying about this . and i dont understand why he will admit he has money and acc locked in his possession some1 needs to check the imgur out, its his number f rom all posts and mobile pics they can not be faked

13. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

So you did not get the money back?
    And money sent to him?
    Can you send documents from PayPal for which full money has been sent?

14. OP
    OP
    cocpossiblescam

cocpossiblescam
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    upload_2022-4-21_19-43-1.png
    this is it

Store likes this.
  15. OP
    OP
    cocpossiblescam

cocpossiblescam
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    ill explain buyer1 (my buyer) paid supercell store 175$ , i deliver buyer1 acc and supercell store gives me acc , buyer1 blocks me and disputes supercell store , 1 year later supercell store says he has money and won dispute and now acc is locked in his possession he blames me and changes mind to winning dispute he is a liar

Store likes this.
  16. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

I think he sent paypal to someone to convert it into his country currency but the paypal owner blocked him
    And then the seller recovered the account

In this case, the seller must accept responsibility because the buyer has paid the money and must return the buyer's money

17. Supercell Store

Supercell Store
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

260   1   0

I have paypal but I used my friend's paypal for this deal (I trust him 100% )
    He updated us about status of the dispute for 6 months I guess, and we didn't won the dispute until then
    This guy or one who paid us though PayPal disputed the payment and charged back the money
    so we didn't get money and when my friend disappeared I decided to return the account coz I could not prove that we didn't win the dispute , I don't have access to my friends paypal to prove that we lost the dispute
    after I returned the account , it's been locked
    and I don't understand why should I give him a new account when that's not my fault

I logged in just for checking the account as I told you I don't play!!
    And the account was active when I was on account
    @Amirhossein69 knows that Supercell will lock accounts when 2 person with different locations log in account at the same time
    as I told you he didn't prove that he removed the account and he just ignored me when i asked for a proof
    I guess when I was checking the account he was on and that's why they locked the account
    And it's not my fault
    no one guarantee accounts vs lock

Store likes this.
  18. OP
    OP
    cocpossiblescam

cocpossiblescam
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Firstly your story changed many times , it was my mistake upon not showing proof upon logging out though I DID LOG OUT , the total payment was 175$ , i am willing to take partial 125-150$ although this was my mistake that i did not screenshare ( i forgot ) the account was fine in december , you repeatedly ignored me and you lost the money through your partner which is not my fault . Also you said you did not play at all , when i exposed you then you admitted you logged in also one logging in wouldnt ban the acc even if i was logged in ( I was not) ? stop changing your story its bullcrap . it is your fault man up take responsibility , either get your friend on to prove you dont have money rn or you are lying and thats it

19. Supercell Store

Supercell Store
    Expand Collapse

260   1   0

I didn't change the story here everything what I told is truth
    I didn't play! I removed the account once I checked

here you are just telling that you can prove !
    Please prove us what you can prove !

Everything is clear , It's not my fault the account is locked so I won't refund/replace

Store likes this.
  20. OP
    OP
    cocpossiblescam

cocpossiblescam
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    in whatsapp you had different story I sent picture to amirhossein in whatsapp which is why he knows my story I can do same to @Hulk @Middleman so in conclusion shush shush shush

Store likes this.