Sold State 349 - Merge coming soon | P5 400m BP | 1,3m Bio Caps | 2m troops

Discussion in 'State of Survival Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by DaWazzard, 9/26/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaWazzard

DaWazzard
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hi everyone!

just like the title says, am selling my P5 account with almost 380m BP (still growing) in state 349 that has a merge coming soon (should be right after current MIGO ends). it has plenty of ressources and speedups plus a whopping 1,2m Bio Caps!! current badges are at 11/18 gold (rest silver) with enough materials to upgrade 5 more, chief gear is being upgraded to daredevil set, currently 2/6, have the materials to upgrade 3 more but just saving for events, subject to change as its currently SvS so i will be upgrading a couple more gears and badges, also by the end of current MIGO (if not sold before) i would be having even more materials for gear and badges to upgrade. recently unlocked T11 infantry (converted about 60% of them so far) rest are still T10, still havent done much research on T11 hunters and riders as i focused more on T11 inf, but currently have 3k plasma that should cover nearly half the cost to push the research halfway to t11 for the other two. chief Lvl 58 nearly 59, VIP8, more than halfway to VIP9.

if you're interested, contact me for more info on discord : WaZz#4703
    Capture d’écran (8).png

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    DaWazzard

DaWazzard
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

UPDATE: slightly improved, for a much lower price!

- The account is now 400m BP.
    - 1,3m biocaps.
    - chief gear badges are now 14/18 gold, with 1200+ tags left so can finish upgrading them to Gold, just saving them and only upgrading during events (have 1200+ tags).
    - chief gear is now fully upgraded to daredevil set, next step is one star daredevil (still have 200 designs)
    - my inf troops are now fully upgraded to T11.
    - almost unlocked T11 hunters, only research left is rally capacity that is at lvl 6 and am Rushing it with events, and have 2700+ plasma so more than enough to unlock the Hunters.
    - 250+ general legendary fragments.

feel free to contact me via discord stated above if you have any questions, or you can directly comment on this thread and i'll reply asap.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.