Spamming the thread and bumping it up on purpose

Discussion in 'Disputes - Active' started by DexterWizzard, 9/7/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DexterWizzard

DexterWizzard
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

285   0   0

My Location:
    hello, I want to file a complaint against a person, he writes constantly in his topic! because of him all the topics go to the bottom, here he is @Dencarth
    is this possible at all? he created them in 5 pieces and writes in each! and the person sees that she herself is the first and will write to him, which is logical, and he has a lot of such topics, I think it's time to do something with these? for his spam! because it is unrealistic to sell.

@Hulk @Admin @Middleman

Store likes this.
  2. OP
    OP
    DexterWizzard

DexterWizzard
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

285   0   0

My Location:
    @Store Do you think it's normal? I think not, and give him a ban or something else

Store likes this.
  3. OP
    OP
    DexterWizzard

DexterWizzard
    Expand Collapse

285   0   0

My Location:
  4. OP
    OP
    DexterWizzard

DexterWizzard
    Expand Collapse

285   0   0

My Location:
    @Dencarth Why are you doing this? Can you explain?

5. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

6k+   0   0

The use of spam on the site is prohibited and the seller will receive a warning in the profile

Having 3 warnings will result in a 6-month ban or a permanent ban

I already talked about it and I hope that new rules for it will be created on the site to stop spamming

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.