Selling  PC  Warden  Europe Large ESO account ,chapters and DLC owned, 7 char., lvl50 CP1375, huge house and full craftbag

Discussion in 'Elder Scrolls Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by msteentjes, 5/27/24.

1. msteentjes

msteentjes
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    I'm selling my account, original owner on elderscrolls platform, as i seldom play anymore.
    I was a real packrat so the craftback has a huge amount of items, and the most used by all characters an extreme amount as in over 10K in highest blacksmithing,woodworking,jewelry and clothing materials.
    Also a lot of mounts gathered during my 2 years and loads of pets. not the extremely expensive mounts, mostly those in the middle.
    7 characters, 3 wardens, 2 sorcerers and 2 arcanist. All levelled 50 cp1275 and counting. just started with a nightblade but still has to be levelled.
    banker and merchant assistent for on the road or in dungeons.
    My main is a grand master crafter with all traits int blacksmithing,woodworking,clothing and jewellery and can craft anything.
    I have most crafting motifs (about 90%) that are buyable at guild traders. for using master writs and most traits needed (also around 100 mimic stones, never had to use them)
    I have all trait material plenty for all craftable material and trait, listing my craftbag inventory would be impossible to do here, but if you have specific questions please contact me.
    If needed I can provide screenshots of the craftbag , allthough that would be a huge list.
    I have the sweetwater cascades house with huge house but even bigger outside space, completely decorated with decoration packs, mediation placed, a huge amount of plants and offcourse all the furniture inside. including crafting tables at the attic and the stove in the kitchen works as provisioning station. I even have a transmutation station with the crafting tables and at the moment 1000 transmute crystals and at least 300 still unopend in geodes in character inventory. ring of the pale order and oakensoul ring. monster sets slimecrawl head and iceheart head. for the arcanist deadly armor which has to be reconstructed with the transmute station.
    I get lots of master writs from the daily crafting writs and mosty use a guild hall to make them as having all craftable sets yourself is almost undoable. mounts is to much to list here, I have most heavyweight mounts and most indriks collected for a list or screenshots contact me
    Also some special indriks, the purple one, and the new bought white with green and blue speckled indrik with a kind of northern light eminating from it. lots of costumes, and expensive ingredients like perfect roe and diminished aetherial dust to create aetherial psyic ambrosia, handy with the 4 potion passive from 1 ingredient on my crafter.

I mainly played PvE not so much dungeons, did some but not much.
    If you need any more information, let me know.
    I am open to any realistic bids given the amount that is in the account (recently counted back and have put around 900 dollars/euro's in the game) Since I own every chapter (incl. necrom) and dlc it's playable without subscription.

If there are any questions about something I forgot to mention please contact me, I respond quickly.

#1 msteentjes, 5/27/24
    Last edited: 5/30/24
  2. OP
    OP
    msteentjes

msteentjes
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    gold road is now also owned as new chapter, complete scribing quest completed on main grand master crafter which makes all sold grimoires almost free (10 gold) for alts if you dont want to do the quest, but this is still possible if you want.
    my main witch is the grand master crafter has acces to all locations iin the game.

open to realistic bids (invested 900 euro/dollars in the game, so there is a lot of content)
    best off all is all dlc and chapters owned, so playable without subscription if you want (free playing)
    used armor and weapons creatable in house, even transmute station to reconstruct mythics and deadly armor for arcanist, crystaks plenty available,

Because of illness and soon euthanasia, it would be a shame to see all investment of money and a huge amount of time get lost.
    2 houses owned (one of them the free sword swingers resort from daily login)
    Most indrk mounts collected, a huge lot of other mounts, heavy mounts, horses, all sorts of other ones.

still collecting daily writs and thus materials, a huge list of master writs for coming event, so will probably get at least 60+ reward boxes, no idea what the content will be both history learns its worth it, and a huge amount of writs (no idea what to do with them as i have crafting tables)

Make a good offer!
    steam account with about 10 games(hogwarts, kena bridge of spirits, last tombraider trilogy, planet zoo with all but last 3 dlc and batman arkham trilogy) , ubisoft account with AC origins, oddyseus and valhalla with expansions and ingame credits, Avatar game, and Fenix immortal all with ingame credits also available.
    And some GOG games inckuding the witcher series

for interest contact me!!

#2 msteentjes, 6/8/24
    Last edited: 6/19/24