Sold [H] Talos Principle Gold Edition, The Witness, Superliminal, Scorn and more [W] Norco,...

Discussion in 'Steam Games/Gifts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by /u/Superteletubbies64, 2/12/24.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/Superteletubbies64

/u/Superteletubbies64
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Only looking for Paypal EU offers (only accepting EUR payment), Tf2 keys, and games listed in the title, especially Norco, Endling and Gylt, I won't bother browsing huge "anything here" lists for now, I just want the games listed in the title. Also Scorn is higher tier than the other games and I'd only trade it for my high wants. Full wishlist here: https://barter.vg/u/80b7/w/

You may post your list of games but keep in mind if it only consists of recent Humble Choice games I likely own everything I'd want from it. I'll prioritize offers for games in the title and Paypal offers.

I do not have a price in mind for any games here, if you ask "how much for" you'll be asked if you have a price in mind, this also applies to TF2 keys.

DO NOT send me a chat invite befoee having agreed on a trade in the comments. I do not check chat often and it's a rule to not send a chat invite before commenting anyway.

If this post is more than 24-48 hours old it might not be up to date and you should check the latest trading post or my full list of tradables to see if the game(s) you want are still there.

My full list of tradables: https://barter.vg/u/80b7/t/

Asterisk means region lock, ask if interested, the region lock varies depending on the game

GOG keys

• Liberated

• Wanderlust Travel Stories

playerup.com/r/IGSRep/comments/p7k848/superteletubbies64s_igs_rep_page/

. /u/Superteletubbies64
    [link] .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.