Selling  PC  1-24 Hours GTA 5 | Account recovery (PC ONLY) | unlimited Money | Any level (RP 1 - 8000) | Exclusive unlocks |

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto 5 Services For Sale - Buy & Sell GTAV GTA5 Services' started by Felix04, 8/1/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Felix04

Felix04
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    With the purchase of my GTA account recovery services. You will get a full personal account recovery which is customizeble to you likings up to 1,500,000,000$ and up to a RP level 8000 and all of the unlocks and max stats. Some exempels of unlocks you can choose is.

- All Awards/achievements

- Weapons Unlocks
    - Weapons Mods Unlocks

- LSC Unlocks
    - Paintjobs Unlocks

- Max Stats

You can even get some exlusive unlocks here is a few.

- Bunker Research Unlocked
    - Arena War Unlocks

Some basic infromation that i need after a purchase of my GTA recovery services is your GTA login deatils on you prefeared GTA luncher including Steam,Epic games and Social club.

So is the methoed safe to use ?

Yes it very safe but beware that their is always a risk of getting you account reset or banned when using any revocery methoed but my methoed is very safe and nearly guranted that you wont get banned. If this methoed gets you banned you will be offeard to get a full recovery again for free once the methoed gets safe to use again. On 2 of your accounts for no extra cost.

Delivery will usally take less then 24 hours but if it takes longer then that i will notify you as soon as possible after your purchase. If it takes me more then 48 hours you will be offeard to get more money addad to your account or get 2 of yours account modded for no extra cost.

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.