[Extremely Limited] Make 5k-10k a month SE (Cryptocurrency/trades only) [$1250-$1500]

Discussion in 'eBook - Buy Sell Trade' started by Shadow, 2/4/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow

Shadow
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Going to be teaching my personal SEing method from which I get my income, basically an internship in short. I'll set some stuff up for you and help you with the rest that I cannot do myself.

This method is 100% manual and the amount of money you make depends on how much time you're willing to spend. I will not sell my method if you have any sort of record on and off playerup, all buyers will be vetted. Before purchasing, I will answer almost any and all questions that you have. Before buying this method, you'll have a good understanding of what it is that i'll be teaching. My current price range is $1250-$1500, I don't know what my current price will be set as you'll be yielding a large amount compared to what you'll be paying for.

If you wish to purchase after we've discussed everything on Skype, i'll add your name into a list and decide whether or not i'll sell this to.

All sales will be vetted since i'm only going to teach this to less than a handful of people. Just because i've added you into the list, doesn't mean i'll buy selling you the method. Any lying or misinformation provided will result in an immediate block and I will not sell the method to you. Under normal circumstances I would not sell this method, but due to a irl situation I need some immediate cash.

If you work a full time/part time job and attend school, this probably isn't for you.

Anyone that wastes my time asking stupid love you and acting like a kid will indefinitely be blocked. Only contact me if you know you're going to do this. $1000-$1500 isn't a small amount. If you aren't dedicated, this isn't for you.

There will be deadlines and stress involved, if you cannot handle stress, once again this method is not for you.

I've had this looked at by an administrator before considering putting this up.

My skype is shadowmpgh or alternatively you can add me from my skype button in my signature.

Please be smart and have me confirm on playerup.

No vouch copies at all. Any proof needed will be provided.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.