Selling  PC   Europe ESO Blackwood Collector s Edition With Extra DLC and things for 55 USD NotSteam 240-300CP

Discussion in 'Elder Scrolls Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SirelDoom, 9/19/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirelDoom

SirelDoom
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    The account contains almost all Story DLC Full collection
    10/2/2018 The Elder Scrolls® Online Collection Summerset (Full DLC)
    10/8/2021 Collection: Blackwood™ Collector's Edition(Full Story DLC)
    DLC and Story that are Owned - Elder Scrolls Online Vanilla, Morrowind, Summerset, Elwseweyr, GreyMoor, Blackwood, 4DLC Mega pack (Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild, Imperial(the city thingy not the race), Orsimer(The Orc DLC zone), Murkwood(The Lizard people Dlc zone with full story), Burning something the DLC after Blackwood with alot of demons in that zone.
    800 000 Gold+ 100Crowns , tons of mats and crown pots and things stacked by 1000s, Some Orange max lvl gear. Insane amount of Mounts many exclusive, Insane amount of pets and 2 followers that fight with you(Helping you not against you).
    4-5 characters all below max lvl since i kinda wanted fresh start but i just dont have time to play MMORPG anymore so they low lvl but 240-300+ CP so once get lvl 50 they instantly are able to equip best items.
    P. S. i dont know why my upload pictures gives error they are under 1MB
    Here is Deviant art links - [​IMG]
    https://www.deviantart.com/sireldoom/art/Screenshot-20220802-152910-930094882
    https://www.deviantart.com/sireldoom/art/Screenshot-20220801-225346-930094739
    [​IMG]
    Hope 2 pics is enough i rly dont wanna clutter my whole deviant art with that :)
    From 1 to 48 Hour Renspond Time Normally i am active but i might be busy some days in any case usually will be max 24 hour since i checked twice per day atleast.

#1 SirelDoom, 9/19/22
    Last edited: 9/21/22
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.