Selling  Discord Server Boosting | 1000 Online Members (12 Months Online - 12 Months Warranty)

Discussion in 'Discord Services for Sale - Buy & Sell | Cheap & Safe' started by Froid, 3/3/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Froid

Froid
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

1k+   3   1

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Offering Discord Server Members Boosting - add bots to your server and increase your member count!

Read before you buy
    This is a members boosting service you can boost members in any guild you like but you can not use it as a raiding service, you will accept not to use our service for any malicious purpose.

1000 users/members will join your server!

[+] Randomized Names
    [+] Randomized Profile Pictures
    [+] Always online - boost your online member count!
    [+] Pad your member count to attract more people!

Price: $50 / 1000 members. YEARLY (bots will stay on your server for 12 months)

Current Limit for one server
    Online Members: 2,000

Payment methods:
    1. PlayerUp Middleman - Click BUY NOW
    2. You can buy directly from us (Only Cryptocurrency - Instant Delivery) (Contact us)

Contact Us:
    PlayerUp Private Message
    Telegram YE_LS
    Instagram playerupdiscord

#1 Froid, 3/3/22
    Last edited: 6/11/22
  2. OP
    OP
    Froid

Froid
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

1k+   3   1

FAQ - Answers to frequently asked questions

1. How to buy?
    First create PlayerUp account then click "BUY NOW" button on product you want to buy then choose payment method and pay! When you pay send me your discord server invite link in PlayerUp private message or 3-way conversation. (the invite link must be permanent so it cannot expire!)

2. When I pay, when will you deliver members to my server?

After you pay and PlayerUp create 3-way conversation with us I will deliver your members in 24 hours! It depends on PlayerUp and your payment method, if you pay with credit card you will probably have to wait 1-7 days.

3. Can my server get banned for this?

No, because all our accounts look legitimate and it is impossible for that to happen...

User agreement - store terms and conditions

1. Refunds / replacements of Discord Server Boosting | Online Members are not made under any circumstances, as well as refunds. Only in exceptional cases at the discretion of the store administration.

2. The warranty on Discord Server Boosting | Online Members is 12 months, this means that if something happens to our members, you will get a replacement!

3. If you have purchased Online Members and if you no longer want them on your server you just need to let us know and we will kick them out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.