Selling BBC Earth: Africa - 2 Disc (Blu-Ray)[Narrated by David Attenborough] - $10.99 @ Best Buy

Discussion in 'Electronics - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 7/29/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Thanks OP! Love the BBC Earth stuff, and can only stomach the stuff narrated by Attenborough. Unfortunately, it seems to be out everywhere I've looked

A link would have been nice. Especially since it doesn't seem to be coming up in any search on Best Buy's website.

What are you doing posting here?

I ask that if you are going to stalk me, at least learn to read first.

Again, stop posting here.

Had one store nearby with this in stock so put in for a store pick up. Thanks OP.

I was really surprised to find out this came with an ultraviolet copy too!

That is awesome, definitely didn't see any indication that it would come with any digital code.

Nothing on the case nor on bluray.com so kind of a surprise. Had to redeem with Flixster and for some reason it hasn't shown up in Vudo or anywhere else yet though. Flixster was going very slow yesterday so hopefully that's all it is. Might try disconnecting and reconnecting my flixster account too.

It's available for shipping now

All of sudden all the locations are available for pick up. I think there might be an error on that part. I ordered for pick up and went through but no confirmation yet. Maybe because is late night and the store is closed. I think I'll order for shipping as well and see what happen.

I've watched the first 3 episodes. Great series and looks amazing. Totally worth the price. Plus as I said before, UV copy too!

Awesome! Been hoping it'd come back in stock.

So additional FYI for anyone getting this (awesome series). There is an UltraViolet code for it but it doesn't work with Vudu. I've been contacting them for the last two days and they basically just keep telling me it isn't a UV title despite the fact that it is working with every other UV compatible service I have. So aka, Vudu is the only UV linked service I've encountered that doesn't recognize it. Apparently UV isn't nearly as convenient as they like to advertise. So fair warning if Vudu is your main go-to for watching your digital library, this one won't show up there.

Amazon matched the $10.99 price:

Up to $13.98 on Amazon (probably to factor in BB lowest shipping price).

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.