Selling  Europe  PC  1-24 Hours 2.7 Pilot services. Events, exploration. No resin mora farming more

Discussion in 'Genshin Impact Boosting for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Yoru Ame, 7/4/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yoru Ame

Yoru Ame
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

8   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hey there. I am a genshin player since day 1 , currently AR58 on main account. I reached AR55+ in 6 accounts so far and I did every single content in the game so I have a lot of experience. I will provide boosting and farming services on any content and I specialize on daily maintenance and daily mora farming without any resin spent. Usually the higher your Adventure rank is , the easier will be to farm daily mora , nonetheless if you still have early-mid content left to do and exploration, we can start with that. For example I can boost an account from AR1 to AR55 in less than 3 months(it may sound like a lot but its a long way, mostly because of limited adventure rank experience).

I have previous boosting experience from games like seven deadly sins grand cross and ultimate ninja blazing. I work alone but I will make sure to provide the best and cheapest service out there.

If you're interested or have questions don't hesitate to message me here or in discord Yoru Ame#8760 . And make sure its the real me in discord . Just to avoid impersonators.

Daily maintenance prices : (per day)

Basic Pack $2 Advanced Pack $7 Premium Pack $15

daily commisions daily commisions daily commisions
    160 resin use 160 resin use 160 resin use
    expeditions expeditions expeditions
    up to 50k free mora artifact investigation artifact investigation
    level up and improve your characters level up and improve
    up to 100k mora 10 ''random event'' quests
    elite bosses farming(no resin)
    ores farming(30 enhancement ores)
    up to 150k mora

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.