PlayerUp is one of the most flexible platforms in this digital marketplace to work with. However we do have simple rules and policies that all members must follow in order to continue to use this platform to operate their business:
What happens after I receive a warning for a minor infraction?
- 1st Warning: No action will be taken on your account. We typically give courtesy warnings first so members are aware of our rules and policies.
- 2nd Warning: If you don't adjust to our rules and policies, a 2nd and final warning issued to your account.
Do warnings expire?
- 3rd Warning: If we have to issue a 3rd warning for the same infraction, your PlayerUp Account will be suspended for 1 or more days.
Most warnings will expire after 12 months.
If my account is banned, can I unban it?
Yes. We offer an unban account service. However, this is only applicable if you receive minor warnings. If you have an unresolved dispute opened with another member, then your account is not eligible to be reopened until that dispute is resolved.
PlayerUp has strict policies towards spamming. Minor spam infractions will result in a standard warning issued to your account. Major spam infractions will result in your account being banned.
What are minor spam infractions?
What are major spam infractions?
- Derailing threads
- Duplicate threads
- Posting short comments
- Spam bumping threads
- Simple advertising
- Poorly made threads
- Minor feedback violations
- Mass duplicate threads
- Creating threads with the intent to only market an offsite brand
- Creating threads advertising the same item in multiple different forums
- Mass marketing
- Intentional derailing of threads
- Intentional hate spam
- Fabricating feedback
- Falsely reporting other members
PlayerUp have strict policies towards expressing hate messages towards other members. Minor hate infractions will result in a standard warning issued to your account. Major hate infractions will result in your account being banned.
What are minor hate infractions?
What are major hate infractions?
- Derailing threads
- Vulgar language
- Derogatory comments
- Defaming others
- Baiting members
- Trolling members
- Accusing members
- Posting other members personal information
- Posting fake feedback
- Recurring minor hate infractions
- Deliberate minor hate infractions
PlayerUp have strict policies towards the use of VPNs or Proxies to mask locations. Minor vpn/proxy infractions will result in a standard warning issued to your account or an indefinite suspension. Major spam infractions will result in your account being banned. For more information, please go here.
Multiple Accounts Infractions
PlayerUp have strict policies towards the use of multiple accounts. Minor multiple accounts infractions will result in a standard warning issued to your account or an indefinite suspension. If we believe you're using multiple accounts as a way to exploit other members, your account will be banned. Premium Pro members are eligible to have more than 1 account. For more information, please go here.
PlayerUp have strict policies towards any form of fraud or method to exploit other members. Minor fraud infractions will result in an indefinite suspension until the matter is resolved. Major fraud infractions will result in your account being banned.
What are minor fraud infractions?
What are major fraud infractions?
- A dispute against another member which we believe you can resolve
- The use of fake verified claims or images
- Falsely advertising your listings
- Forcefully trying to undo sales
- Exploiting middleman services
- Intentionally misleading other members
- A dispute against another member which we don't believe you can resolve
- Failure to resolve a dispute
- The use of fake IDs or stolen IDs
- The use of stolen financial information
- Fake middleman listings
- If we have determined you have scammed a member in the past
- Intentionally trying to exploit middleman services
- All other forms of scams